Behind the wheel of the frugal 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage, you will save so much gasoline money that you can afford to go almost anywhere. In fact, the new Mitsubishi Mirage gets an EPA-estimated 40 miles per gallon combined.
Not sure where to go with all that extra cash? Here’s a short list of our 5 favorite Illinois vacation spots to help steer you along:
- Chicago: There’s really no end to the list of things you can do during a trip to Chi-Town, but we recommend the Lincoln Park Zoo, which is totally free.
- Oakwood: Alternatively, you may want to check out Oakwood, home to the Kickapoo State Recreation Area, which offers wonderful hiking, fishing, and camping opportunities.
- Springfield: If museums are more your style, head to Springfield, where you’ll find the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, one of the most famous in the country.
- Lake Michigan: Why not take a trip to the lake? Don’t forget to pack sunscreen and plenty of water!
- Arlington Heights: Lastly, if you’re travelling with little ones, they will be thrilled to explore the LEGOLAND Discovery Center of Chicago in Arlington Heights.
To learn more about the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage, contact us or visit us anytime at Biggers Mitsubishi!